We are thrilled to let you know that we are reopening Purite on the Bay on Monday 15th June! We cannot wait to welcome you back into the doors of the salon for a much needed catch up and pamper. We want our salon to be somewhere you can relax and feel safe so things will be a bit different when you enter:
* Please ARRIVE ON TIME for your appointment, early arrival may mean you waiting in your vehicle, arriving late will mean we will not be able to honour your appointment.
* Please bring your own refreshments.
* Face masks and sanitiser will be provided.
* Please bring as little as possible with you i.e. coats/shopping bags etc.
* Please attend your appointment on your own.
While we were closed, we were busy preparing for our reopening with lots of new safety, hygiene and distancing measures in place. As such, we are kindly asking our guests not to make an appointment if:
You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
You have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days